To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Amazon - Part Time Warehouse Associates
Amazon • Aurora, CO
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Amazon is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill Part-Time Seasonal Associate positions at our Sortation Center in Aurora, CO
No experience needed! HS Diploma/GED requirements waived for seasonal positions.
- Competitive Compensation. Earn up to $13.00/hour! (Subject to shift availability)
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Holiday Overtime Pay
- Basic Life, AD&D Insurance after 30 Days
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
Warehouse Associate must meet the following:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Ability to continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- Must be able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
- Must be willing and able to work on powered equipment-for example forklift or cherry picker
Click Apply to schedule your appointment with Amazon.
At the event, please expect to complete the Amazon application, assessment, and I-9 on site during your appointment in order to be eligible for an on the spot offer. All job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.
If you are hired and accept the position, you will need to provide proof of your identity and employment eligibility as required by federal law by completing a Form I-9. Here is a link to the List of Acceptable Document(s) that are needed (either 1 from List A or 1 from List B and 1 from List C): https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents. Amazon is an E-Verify employer; so be prepared to present a document with a photograph.