To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10700 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, OH 45242
- Jessica Sibley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Multi-Unit Franchise Business Manager
THE GROWTH COACH • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Multi-Unit Franchise Manager functions as a coach and adviser to franchisees, providing direction and focus on key initiatives, high levels of engagement, drive unit growth and achieving sales goals.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide consultative communication and assistance to franchisees in driving revenue growth, conducting business analysis, business growth and development, insuring quality standards are met, including brand promotion and representation. The coaching of the franchisee should result in a higher level of engagement by the franchisee and meeting set sales goals.
Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Establish strong working relationships with franchisees – work closely with franchisees on follow-up and business development
- Provide effective, on-going coaching, support and assistance with an emphasis on client acquisition, retention and increased revenue streams for franchisees
- Support and train in-house new franchisee training as well as targeted regional training on operational competencies (i.e., sales, marketing, operational policy and procedure)
- Perform operational and financial analysis and periodic performance reports
- Manage marketing and operations-oriented projects from inception to delivery
- Support/attend/ present at regional and national meetings
- Conduct field audits of franchise offices
- Identify and share best practices to improve business results and process improvement
- Support communication of company objectives to franchisees and gain feed back
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales Management, or related field required - High degree of expertise in P&L analysis
- Franchising background with some global development experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years of multi-site operations management experience
- Proven track record in driving revenue and profit growth with demonstrated competency in business analysis and development
- Positive mindset with a strong sense of purpose, motivation and accomplishment
- Prior coaching/training experience
- Exceptional written, verbal and consultative communication skills with the ability to influence, coach and motivate and Presentation/ public-speaking skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We offer a competitive compensation package, including paid vacation, two options for health, dental and disability insurance options, company paid life, and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Strategic Franchising is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws