To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Professional - Electronics - Global Travel
The Mars Agency • US-Nationwide
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Mars Agency is hiring Retail Professionals to join our Samsung Global New Store Opening team!
The Samsung Global New Store Opening team will consist of Assistant Store Managers, Retail Sales Associates and Service Tech Consultants to open stores around the world. This position requires temporary relocation to Seoul, South Korea and regular global travel. If you have a passion for retail and global travel, then We want YOU to Apply Now!
- A Very Competitive Salary!
- Covered Housing and Travel!
- Travel Stipend – 2 home flights per year covered!
Read the requirements below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Retail Professionals are responsible for the following:
- Provide leadership support for the NSO SM for each New Store Opening (NSO).
- Deliver “The Samsung Way" at new store openings across the country.
- Lead the set up of new stores, including recruitment, training and management of sales and service staff.
- Identify and lead team development against deﬁned best practices.
- Perform personnel reviews, coach and mentor direct reports to ensure succession planning order in which they expire (Oldest to Newest).
- Participate and help lead the team in the set up of new stores, assisting as needed with recruitment, training and management of sales staff.
- Regular global travel is required.
We are The Mars Agency—a full-service, global agency in a world full of agencies. The difference between us and them? We write our own rules. It’s one of the many perks of being independently owned for over forty years. We exist to nurture growth & good—in business, in people and in communities. From strategy to execution, here, it’s all about leadership and ideas that create impact.
Retail Professionals have to meet the following requirements to be considered:
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year retail sales, retail leadership or retail service tech and customer service experience including electronics retail.
- Consumer technology knowledge and expertise.
- An interest and ability to travel globally for 2 years.
- Desire to further a career in the retail field.
- Dynamic personality, able to effectively engage with a variety of audiences.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.