To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Janet Wilde
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Perenial Resources International • New York, NY
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for an exceptionally organized, agile, and dynamic Senior Executive Assistant with C-Level executive support experience. Preferably this candidate has worked with an international corporation and has experience in managing a team of Executive Assistants. The position requires strong Outlook and MS Office skills, Internet research skills, general problem-solving skills.
Full Administrative support for the CEO, with the following duties, but not limited to:
● Manage extensive and complex calendar, including meeting planning, scheduling, and preparation of meeting logistics
● Manage travel reservations for the CEO and other Executives (domestic and international)
● Process expense reimbursements and invoices, Expense reports
● Support/implement marketing materials
● Prepare and distribute written documents such as agendas, reports, meeting minutes and various other materials
● Provide onsite assistance at Leadership meetings, board meetings and offsite meetings
● Assign work requests and document coverage assignments for the Executive Assistant team
● Manage and execute monthly Administrator meeting
● Contributing member of ALT (Admin Leadership Team). Participate in planning sessions.
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Prior Management experience is required
● Polished executive assistant with professional maturity and 5-10 years of previous corporate environment experience required
● Maintain a poised attitude under pressure with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in a deadline driven environment
● High Proficiency in Microsoft Office – especially a mastery of Outlook, with demonstrated expertise in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
● Must be detail-oriented and possess strong communication and organizational skills
● Exceptional interpersonal and time management skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and involvement is critical.
● Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times