To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Janet Wilde
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Perenial Resources International • New York, NY
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Come grow with us- in an amazing Asset Management Firm
Bring your energy and unique perspective and you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You’ll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You’ll work alongside talented colleagues, The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the needs of two investment professionals. The ideal candidate must be exceedingly well-organized, have strong multitasking skills, enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a fast-paced department, and have a strong inclination to work in a team-oriented environment. Attention to detail is as important as keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Calendar management
- Scheduling/coordination of details for meetings with internal and external contacts
- Managing travel arrangements
- Completing and tracking expense reports
- Organization and maintenance of information that may be sensitive, confidential or technical in nature
- Exercising good judgment to effectively manage multiple projects with shifting priorities
- The Administrative Assistant may work on special projects and perform additional responsibilities as assigned. The associate works independently, referring questions/clarifications to managers or other appropriate resources-The position requires previous administrative experience in a corporate environment, supporting at least one senior executive, financial services strongly pref
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Proficiency in Windows, including Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to review data and create and maintain charts in Excel
- Experience with electronic calendaring (Outlook)
- Knowledge of SharePoint and OneNote is a plus