To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbridge Township, NJ
- Tracey Schorsch - 22
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Manager
Accounting Now • Woodbridge Township, NJ
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounting Now is looking for up and coming professionals that are looking to build a career in a fast paced, energy driven environment. We’re eager to connect with self-confident, motivated individuals with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills that enjoy significant bonus potential!
Successful individuals in our firm are hard working, self-motivated, team oriented and are looking for an opportunity to be rewarded financially for fully investing in what they do.
We’re adding to our recruiting/sales team in Iselin. This is an inside sales role, dividing time between business development and recruiting functions. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a team that offers growth and leadership opportunities early in their career!
This is an exciting time to join the company as we also just merged with a high growth very successful publicly traded company that will take us to $1 Billion and beyond. We believe that pushing the ownership down to the production staff is the way we grow to a billion dollar company (there will be ability to gain shares in the company). Last year top producers went to Ibiza on a company trip, can't wait to see what is in store this year!
We're offering a competitive base salary plus one of the most generous commission structures in the industry, a fabulous work life balance with NO WEEKENDS!
- Develop and grow your personal book of business and overall client base by marketing our services for a variety of professional accounting and finance roles.
- Conduct telephone and in-person meetings with key managers and senior-level executives for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Build Accounting Now's presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in B2B sales
- Proven track record of success in client prospecting
- The ability to focus on building strong client relationships
- Outstanding networking, time management and negotiation skills
- The desire to drive your own success and be paid for performance
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then contact us confidentially to find out if SNI Companies may be the right option for you.