To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Bloomfield Township, MI
- Dana Brown
- Phone: 248-449-7830
- Phone:: 248-449-5195
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA/ Caregiver/ HHA-Full time needed (Wayne and Oakland County)
Brightstar Of Novi • West Bloomfield Township, MI
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Come work for BrightStar Care of Novi, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. The CNA/HHA/Caregiver is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. We offer flexible scheduling, as our independently owned and operated team IN THE Novi area is looking for high-energy individuals that are looking for full or part time work, nights, days, weekends and holidays. Brightstar Care of Novi is joint commission accredited and only accept the best of the best.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Free continuing education
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- One to one patient care
- Employee Recognition including out Star program
- Overtime/Holiday pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance reviews along with pay increases for qualified individuals.
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary.
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
Responsibilities of the nursing assistant/HHA/caregiver include, but are not limited to the following:
Provide client care as directed by the Director of Nursing or registered nurse supervisor.
Provide personal care:
Grooming, including oral care
Assist the client with dressing and undressing
Assist the client with toileting activities
Assist in feeding the client, if necessary
Feed clients who are unable to feed themselves
Take and record vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations and blood pressure)
Measure and record height and weight, if necessary.
Support good skin care to prevent skin breakdown (i.e. turn and reposition client, actively encourage movement)
Assist client with active and passive range of motions as defined by the plan of care
Provide client with help walking and transferring
Observe client’s physical, mental and emotional conditions
Measure and document intake and output, if necessary
Assist client in the self-administration of medication (medication reminder)
Perform light housekeeping
Perform meal preparation and clean up
Change bed linens and make up the client’s bed
Maintain an orderly client environment.
Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions.
Identifies and participates in performance improvement activities.
Provide transport to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping.
Participates in client teaching according to the client’s plan of care.
Assist in providing a safe environment and promote quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures and standards.
Ensure client’s rights are adhered to.
Respond rapidly and appropriately in an emergency situation
Use equipment properly and in a safe manner.