To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, NC 28547
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
QUICK LANE AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / LUBE AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS
Sanders Ford • Jacksonville, NC
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
QUICK LANE AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / LUBE AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS - Benefits – 401k - PTO
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) diagnose and repair minor automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to Service Advisors and customers.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
Join our automotive service team as quick lane automotive technician - apply today!
As an Automotive Quick Lane Automotive Technician (Lube Tech) you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- 1 year of previous lube tech experience OR recent auto tech graduate.
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Must have some experience with oil flushes and tire rotations.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must be willing to conduct background check and drug screen.
- Health Insurance.
- Paid vacations and holidays consistent with the industry.