To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, NC
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
QUICK LANE AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / LUBE AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS
Sanders Ford • Jacksonville, NC
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
QUICK LANE AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / LUBE AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS - Benefits – 401k - PTO
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) diagnose and repair minor automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to Service Advisors and customers.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
Join our automotive service team as quick lane automotive technician - apply today!
As an Automotive Quick Lane Automotive Technician (Lube Tech) you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- 1 year of previous lube tech experience OR recent auto tech graduate.
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Must have some experience with oil flushes and tire rotations.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must be willing to conduct background check and drug screen.
- Health Insurance.
- Paid vacations and holidays consistent with the industry.