To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales - Marketing Assistant
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mack & Associates, Ltd. is a women-owned and operated business that specializes in placing administrative support in the Chicagoland area. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing, energetic and progressive staffing firm!
Requirements of the Sales Marketing Assistant:
- Promote full service staffing solutions with a consultative approach to new and existing client relationships
- Design advertsiements and brochures
- Maintain company website
- Identify, cultivate and close sales with prospective clients
- Maintain existing customer relationships and develop accounts further
- Conduct research to pinpoint potential business opportunities
- Meet with prospective clients to assess their needs and discuss our services
- Guide internal consultants on the practices and nuances of client company’s culture and needs
- Assist with developing new marketing strategies to directly reach prospects
- Attend local networking events promoting our services and ability to build rapport with community decision-makers
Requirements for Sales Marketing Assistant:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years' experience in staffing agency or complimentary business, i.e., B2B/professional services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Exhibits a high sense-of-urgency and tenacity
- Ambitious and financially driven
- Enjoys being challenged and learning on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills that build great and authentic rapport with others
- Ability to multi-task with an attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and positive approach with all you do
- Comfortable and confident in networking with others