Sales Associate, Entry Level
All positions start entry level with advancement into management if qualified.
Hands on training provided for entry-level Sales Associate position.
We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
Are you a good fit?
In this position expect to be in a fast-paced sales environment learning new things daily. If you like to work with a diverse group of people, learn, teach, and have fun doing it, you will be a good fit. We prefer a BA/BS, however, we have successful sales associates that don't.
Responsibilities for our Sales Associate include:
- Training in all areas of our firm; from sales and marketing to sales team management
- Sales, new account acquisitions
- Helping our customers with stellar customer service
- Assisting our clients in the acquisition of new quality customers
- Gaining experience in public speaking and presentations
- The opportunity to gain experience as an effective leader, trainer, account executive and mentor
Benefits for our Sales Associate Include:
- An empowering team environment
- Recognition for good work
- A comprehensive training program
- Professional and personal development
- 1:1 mentoring with business professionals
Our commitment to our team is to provide a positive environment where like-minded people can network while gaining experience in all facets of business and leadership.
We only promote from within our own company and reward our team with unlimited potential for advancement from entry level into a management position if qualified. This way of management development ensures that the most capable are the ones leading.
Bachelors degree is preferred - Most Common Considered Majors: Marketing, Management, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Political Science, and Business & Entrepreneurship.
Coaching And Mentoring