To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Converse, TX
- Human Resources
- Phone: (210) 272-0077
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate
GLR Marketing, Inc. • Converse, TX
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED!
Full Time IMMEDIATE *ENTRY LEVEL* OPENINGS!
Retail Management Possibilities for Top Performing and QUALIFIED Retail Sales Associates!
Entry Level Positions for Expanding Sales and Retail Consulting Firm *Immediate Full Time Openings* we are looking to train qualified candidates in the following areas: Sales and Marketing, Campaign Management, Team Management, Office Management. No Previous Sales Experience is Required!
We are currently looking to train entry level retail sales associates to help with our clients’ portfolio goals for this year. Our client base has nearly tripled and we are in need of fresh and ambitious retail consultants. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management, if qualified.
Responsibilities for the entry level retail sales associate position include:
- Representing our clients professionally and educating their target audience
- Acquiring new accounts through our system of sales and brand awareness
- Learning product knowledge
- Once a sales associate excels through our training, teaching and leading others in their knowledge
We do not have any openings for telemarketing, graphic design, or door to door sales. This position is paid weekly on a combination of base, commissions, and bonuses.
What you will learn as you progress with our firm:
- Sales and marketing strategy and techniques
- Self-management and the Covey Time Management System
- Develop your leadership ability through our management development program
- Once promoted to Assistant Manager, you will also learn the back-end of business
Why work with us?
- Competitive but not cut-throat environment
- Fast-paced and fun
- Experience - gain in experience in sales, marketing, management, and leadership
- Get coaching and mentoring from top leaders in our industry
Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred. This is an entry level position so FULL training will be provided, therefore, candidates that we feel possess a great student mentality and the following traits will also be considered:
- Confidence and a drive to be successful
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Superior people and communication skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Must be able to pass a background check