To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10820 Withers Cove Park Drive
Charlotte, NC 28278
- Marilyn Jackson, PHR
- Phone: 630-382-1800
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chemical Process Operator
INX International Ink Co. • Charlotte, NC
Posted 1 month ago
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
INX's Charlotte location makes the ink on 95% of all beer and beverage cans manufactured in the United States. We are seeking an qualified Chemical Process Operator to work 4 days on 4 days off Night shift ( 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.) to produce high-quality printing ink at our Charlotte location. Previous experience within the Ink industry and/or manufacturing experience is preferred.
• Run batches of ink at proper mill settings.
• Adjust roller pressure and temperature as needed.
• Package finished product in cans and labels.
• Properly maintain mill, including cleanliness, proper greasing and oiling, chain/belt tension, and changing mill blade daily or as needed.
• Wash mill thoroughly when going from one type of ink to another.
• Clean drip pans, disposing of scrap ink
Qualifications (Skills, Education, Experience):
• High school diploma or general educational degree (GED).
• Previous manufacturing, lab, in-plant and or warehouse experience are helpful.
• Good math and communication skills
• Basic computer skills.
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran