Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst
This is a great opportunity to bring your cybersecurity background into a global enterprise environment and impact this organization while growing your knowledge and skills of cybersecurity practices and technologies.
We are seeking a resourceful and broad background professional in cybersecurity practices, processes and technologies to join this team committed to developing strong enterprise security. Responsibilities include assistance in shaping security innovation and the evolution of Enterprise Security Architecture and functions, review and track detected incidents, identify new exploits and/or threats, develop mitigation strategies, enforce incident reporting standards, identify the necessary actions required to investigate and contain threats involved in an IT Security incident. You will work in the Security incident response and investigation, vulnerability assessment, policy awareness, emergency response, security assessment, selection and implementation of security tools, network and physical security and security technology deployments. Great collaboration and communication are necessary to work in this team-oriented environment.
This is a full time opportunity with a growing security team supporting this global organization with an excellent corporate culture located in Dunwoody.
- Bachelors degree in Computer science or related
- 6+ years’ experience working in IT Security, network infrastructure
- Advanced skills in networking technologies, network monitoring
- 4+ years’ experience working in cybersecurity with security assessments, vulnerability assessments and emergency response
- Experience with Security Planning and implementation
- Experience with incident response and investigation
- Knowledge of Enterprise security Architecture
- Experience with selection and implementation of security tools
- Knowlede of security frameworks such as PCI, HIPAA, HITRUST, experience in at least 1
- Strong documentation and communication skills in a team environment
*Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available