To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Goldsboro, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) Behavioral Health
ATC Healthcare Services • Goldsboro, NC
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RN on a behavioral health unit responsible for the directing the care and ensuring the safety of patients on a specific shift. Active member of an interdisciplinary team that plans, implements and reviews patient individualized plan of care. Working knowledge of aggressive behavior management.
Maintains clinically competent in providing direct patient care, evaluates outcomes, consults with other specialists as required and adjusts nursing care processes an indicated to ensure optimal patient care. As charge nurse, will assume direct patient care responsibility compatible with individual unit needs.
Assists physicians with various procedures, treatments a. Administers medication and treatments as prescribed by physician, clinical path or standard protocols.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- Current North Carolina RN license
- 2 years’ experience in acute care
- Crisis Intervention training ( CPI, NCI or CIT)
- BLS , ACLS and PALS issued by the American Heart Association required
Weekly pay with direct deposit
401(k) savings program
Professional liability/ malpractice coverage
Licensure and credential reimbursement
ABOUT ATC Healthcare Services Charlotte
More than 30 Years of Service to the Healthcare Community
Since 1982 ATC has been growing and providing "staffing wherever healthcare is provided" through our network of Franchised locations. Today we continue to support our nurses, healthcare professionals and facilities with innovative programs and benefits unique to the industry. ATC is a team of innovative people dedicated to providing the highest quality staffing service to our clients and healthcare professionals