Summary: Based in Los Angeles, Palo Alto, or San Francisco, the Web Coordinator will work closely with the Senior Manager of Marketing Technology and Analytics and the Digital Marketing team to support the maintenance of the firm’s internal and external websites and web content, including, but not limited to, publishing and updating content, conducting website quality assurance (QA) testing, preparing website analytics reports, storing and tagging digital assets, organizing and coordinating ongoing web projects, and administrative support.
The ideal candidate is familiar with HTML and CSS, and has a working knowledge of content management system (CMS) software (e.g., WordPress, Sitecore, Drupal, Joomla). Candidates must be able to work both independently and as part of a highly collaborative global Marketing and Business Development team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Publish and update content on the firm’s website, blogs, and intranet using content management system (CMS) software, including Sitecore, WordPress, and SharePoint.
- Submit and track technical support tickets regarding the firm’s websites.
- Assist with quality assurance (QA) testing of websites.
- Prepare website analytics reports using Google Analytics and Tableau.
- Review, proofread, and edit web copy submitted by firm departments to ensure proper English grammar and usage, accuracy, and coherency.
- Assist in digital asset collection, organization, and delivery using digital asset management (DAM) software.
- Provide backup support for email marketing campaigns using Salesforce Pardot.
- Support the Digital Marketing team in developing and implementing new website-related programs, campaigns, and technologies.
- Perform related duties as required.
- 1–3 years digital or web coordinator experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house web team.
- Technically minded, with an understanding of HTML, CSS, and other web technologies.
- Familiar with content management system (CMS) software (e.g., WordPress, Sitecore, Drupal, Joomla).
- Highly organized, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- A capable writer and editor, with good spelling and grammar and the ability to adapt to house styles.
Compensation beginning at $57,000.00+ DOE
- Business Development
- Content Management