Mandatory• Solid understanding of IT lifecycles not limited to hardware, including end user computing, server & network equipment, software related purchases, & IT service contracts.
• General understanding of SOX compliance.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Is self-motivated, goal oriented, and an innovative thinker.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and help influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
• Strong technical/system administrative skills, but must also understand vendor licensing terms and conditions.
• Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement external leading SAM practices.
• General knowledge of SAM tools, IT asset discovery technologies, and data analysis techniques (using Excel, Access, and Flexnet).
• Displays functional knowledge of SCCM, Citrix, and VMware virtualization. •
Ability to handle multiple tasks & work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to prioritize tasks based on criticality & meet deadlines.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field & 2 years recent experience in an IT service delivery organization OR Associate’s Degree in a computer science-related field & 4 years recent experience in an IT service delivery organization OR 6 years of relevant IT experience.
• Preferred Certifications (one of these) Certified Software Asset Manager, Certified Hardware Asset Management Professional, Certified IT Asset Manager
• ITIL Foundations certification preferred.
• VB and/or shell scripting are a plus