To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8270 Greensboro Drive
McLean, VA 22102
- Kristine Diamonti
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DISYS • McLean, VA
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DISYS is currently seeking qualified candidates with a background in technical recruitment to help support our operations. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing information technology solutions firm in the industry. With a goal to become a 1 billion dollar company there has never been a better time to join our team.
Some of the benefits of working at DISYS include:
- Competitive compensation package
- 401k Retirement savings
- Major medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Unlimited growth potential
As a Recruiter you will:
- Achieve quota targets – both outcome and activity
- Provide qualified candidates to open requisitions based on SLA objectives
- Perform all salary negotiations and lock down all candidates and subcontractors
- Provide skill based, market feedback on open requirements to DISYS Sales Teams
- Participate in position specific training as assigned/requested
- Follow DISYS processes and use provided tools effectively
- Produce high quality work by ensuring attention to detail
- Communicate effectively and positively
Accelerate productivity by suggesting new methods that improve team/DISYS effectiveness
Qualified Recruiter candidates will have:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Recruiter within the staff augmentation and managed services line of business
- Experience working with roles requiring government clearance required
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a high level of detail orientation
- Strong influencer through being proactive, creative, and persuasive of others
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workflow and resolve questions and problems without supervision
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a matrix organization
- Ability to adapt to change and reprioritize to meet business demands
- Education to include BS or equivalent combination of education and experience