To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4181 Latham Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hal Hays Construction, Inc. • Riverside, CA
Posted 17 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for: Project Engineer(s)
Classification (Exempt/Non-Exempt): Exempt
General Summary of Position: Support Project Managers on multiple projects.
- Performing takeoffs, reading and interpreting blueprints, project scheduling, and processing submittals.
- Determines project specifications by: studying product design, customer requirements, performance standards, completing technical studies, and preparing cost estimates.
- Helps maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, plan/ schedule changes, and recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing information, and recommending actions.
- Maintains all logs with regards to any and all correspondence, memos, and RFI documentation (Request for Information).
- Ensures that correspondence is signed and scanned onto the internal network drive and routed to the appropriate parties.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects.
- Previous experience with a General Contractor a plus.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering a plus.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; Sage Contractor a plus.
- Valid Drive License.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test/physical/background check.
Disclaimer: The information in this job description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive of every job duty, responsibility, or qualification required by an employee assigned to this job. While employed in this position, an employee may be required to perform other assignments not listed on this job description.
Hal Hays Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer -The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants on race, color, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, religion, marital status, military service/veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including genetic characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws .