To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- LaGrange, GA
- Angela Cruz
- Phone: 470 499-1137
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN / MECHANIC
Bridgestone • LaGrange, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN / MECHANIC – Lagrange, GA
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations Is the right place to build your career!
Bridgestone to 97211
Bridgestone Retail Operations is seeking experienced Technicians who can handle and fix complex automotive issues for our customer. In fact, the more complex the issue the better for someone like you. Your experience fixing A/C and brakes and suspension systems aligns nicely with our work and your extensive knowledge about engines is what will help to continue to drive customers into our stores. At BSRO we have great opportunities for you to service the widest variety of cars and can provide you top of the line equipment, and best-in-class educational opportunities in the industry. If you’re looking to be the best in the business join our team!
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
This position is a leader in the shop. We expect you to help set the pace and tone while helping to develop the team around you. Collaboration and a team first mentality are a must if you are looking for success in this role. In addition, we require the following for you to be qualified for this role:
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- 3 ASE certifications are required for this position.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer…. We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.
Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Angela Cruz - 470 499-1137
*Career Keywords: motor, chassis, repair, automotive, mechanic, engine, auto, diesel mechanic, automotive mechanic, auto tech, ASE, A.S.E., car repair, auto repair, lead technician, master technician, master tech, ase tech, a tech, a technician, Tire Maintenance TechnTician, A Tech, Firestone Complete Auto Care, Firestone, Bridgestone, automotive technician, automotive career