To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1111 Delanglade Street
Kaukauna, WI 54130
- Phone:: (608) 249-6913 Attn: HR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Representative Part-Time
North Central Utility • Kaukauna, WI
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
North Central Utility of WI is a growing multi-location 40 year old company. We are a leading distributor of semi-trailers, and offer full parts and service for the products with locations in WI, MN, and ND. We provide solutions to the transportation industry.
North Central Utility is seeking a part time Parts Warehouse Representative for the Kaukauna, WI location.
- Ensure outstanding warehouse, delivery and shipping service consistently.
- Under the direction of the Parts Manager, responsible for all aspects of warehouse, labeling and distribution of inventory and disbursement for customers and staff.
- Ensure outstanding heavy duty parts service; responding to a high volume of heavy duty parts inventory tasks, including stocking warehouse and shelves, delivering to customers externally and internally; loading and unloading, shipping, packaging, labeling, meeting invoice orders, and discarding damaged parts.
- Utilize internal process working with packing slips, invoices, tags, and purchase orders.
- Maintain shipping supplies, forms from shippers and current freight rates from shippers.
- Maintain a current inventory list of any and all items stored in each storage trailer.
- Keep warehouse, shipping and receiving area, rail racks, storage trailers, and upstairs neat, clean and organized. Maintain Warranty tracking; file warranty claims with vendors.
- Work effectively as a team member.
- 12:00 Noon to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
- A minimum of a high school diploma preferred
- Forklift certification/training is preferred
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean driving record is required.
- Prior warehouse experience is helpful; a minimum of 6-months forklift experience and certification is preferred.
- Forklift certification provided prior to forklift usage.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of up to 75 pounds consistently.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting, reaching, lifting, bending, squatting, pushing, pulling and repetitive motion with strength, stamina and control required.
- Use of warehouse and forklift equipment required.
- Completion of safety, forklift, heavy duty parts/inventory and lifting training as required.
- Consistent use of seat belts required at all times when using forklift equipment inside the buildings, in the yards and outside on regular highways/roads.
- If on occasion will drive a vehicle, use of seat belts required at all times, regardless of the travel distance.
- Ability to read, communicate and respond to internal procedures and documentation.
- Basic computer skills required.
Part-Time: 12:00 Noon to 5:00 PM
- We also have a generous 401(k) Plan with employees being fully vested within 5-years.
- We take pride in our staff’s outstanding teamwork, excellent knowledge and skills, as well as longevity with North Central Utility.
- We demonstrate consistency in providing customer service second to none.
If you meet the required education and experience qualifications, have a strong customer focus with a desire to succeed, please apply here. Please include a cover letter of introduction and your resume with your application.