To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1111 Delanglade Street
Kaukauna, WI 54130
- Phone:: (608) 249-6913 Attn: HR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Representative Part-Time
North Central Utility • Kaukauna, WI
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
North Central Utility of WI is a growing multi-location 40 year old company. We are a leading distributor of semi-trailers, and offer full parts and service for the products with locations in WI, MN, and ND. We provide solutions to the transportation industry.
North Central Utility is seeking a part time Parts Warehouse Representative for the Kaukauna, WI location.
- Ensure outstanding warehouse, delivery and shipping service consistently.
- Under the direction of the Parts Manager, responsible for all aspects of warehouse, labeling and distribution of inventory and disbursement for customers and staff.
- Ensure outstanding heavy duty parts service; responding to a high volume of heavy duty parts inventory tasks, including stocking warehouse and shelves, delivering to customers externally and internally; loading and unloading, shipping, packaging, labeling, meeting invoice orders, and discarding damaged parts.
- Utilize internal process working with packing slips, invoices, tags, and purchase orders.
- Maintain shipping supplies, forms from shippers and current freight rates from shippers.
- Maintain a current inventory list of any and all items stored in each storage trailer.
- Keep warehouse, shipping and receiving area, rail racks, storage trailers, and upstairs neat, clean and organized. Maintain Warranty tracking; file warranty claims with vendors.
- Work effectively as a team member.
- 12:00 Noon to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
- A minimum of a high school diploma preferred
- Forklift certification/training is preferred
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean driving record is required.
- Prior warehouse experience is helpful; a minimum of 6-months forklift experience and certification is preferred.
- Forklift certification provided prior to forklift usage.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of up to 75 pounds consistently.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting, reaching, lifting, bending, squatting, pushing, pulling and repetitive motion with strength, stamina and control required.
- Use of warehouse and forklift equipment required.
- Completion of safety, forklift, heavy duty parts/inventory and lifting training as required.
- Consistent use of seat belts required at all times when using forklift equipment inside the buildings, in the yards and outside on regular highways/roads.
- If on occasion will drive a vehicle, use of seat belts required at all times, regardless of the travel distance.
- Ability to read, communicate and respond to internal procedures and documentation.
- Basic computer skills required.
Part-Time: 12:00 Noon to 5:00 PM
- We also have a generous 401(k) Plan with employees being fully vested within 5-years.
- We take pride in our staff’s outstanding teamwork, excellent knowledge and skills, as well as longevity with North Central Utility.
- We demonstrate consistency in providing customer service second to none.
If you meet the required education and experience qualifications, have a strong customer focus with a desire to succeed, please apply here. Please include a cover letter of introduction and your resume with your application.