To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
262 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02108
- Hire Partnership
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hire Partnership, LLC • Boston, MA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Generalist
The HR Generalist is responsible for ensuring the compliance of; legal requirements, government reporting, state and federal employment laws, immigration laws, affirmative action goals, etc. The ability to work cooperatively and effectively with all levels of the organization, while maintaining the utmost standards of professional behavior is essential. Must be able to maintain a sensitive, fair and impartial approach to workplace conflict.
· Assisting in creating company policies as well as responding to inquiries in their regard
· Participating in developing departmental goals, objectives, and systems
· Developing compensation criteria, setting salaries and benefits with head of HR
· Coordinating with employee health provider
· Oversee new recruitment efforts
· Administering new hires orientation
· Monitoring performance evaluation program
· Handling conflict resolution, escalating employee issues to head of HR as necessary
· Conducting exit interviews
· Managing unemployment claims
· Maintaining HR information systems and compiling reports from database
· Assisting in planning special events, such as employee service awards and agency functions
· Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management or relevant field
· 3 - 5 years’ experience in HR
· Knowledge of federal, state and local laws pertaining to HR
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills