To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3400 Tully Road
Modesto, CA 95350
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
PrideStaff Financial • Modesto, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Description – Accounting Clerk
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in accounting and financial positions, is seeking an experienced and efficient Accounting Clerk. In this role, you will assist with bank reconciliations as well as processing journal entries and assist with the month-end closing period. The Accounting Clerk may also compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Job Responsibilities – Accounting Clerk
As an Accounting Clerk, you will review invoices for accuracy and completion. You will also be responsible for several data entry and general accounting tasks as well as additional administrative duties as they arise.
Additional responsibilities for the Accounting Clerk include:
- Posting transactions to journals and ledgers
- Processing invoices and posting payments
- Posting cash receipts and expenses
- Posting payroll data and preparing routine reports
Job Requirements – Accounting Clerk
As an Accounting Clerk, you must have an eye-for-detail. You must also have knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Additional requirements of the Accounting Clerk include:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- High school diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable