To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Phone: 574-371-2525
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lake City Group • Atlanta, GA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who will have a key role in creating processes and equipment types as well as specifications to achieve intended product design using glass fiber and polymer production in our Georgia location. The primary job responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer are to take technical ownership for the cGMP production of the fiber technology platform with support from the Research & Development team as well as Business Development team.
This position will report to the Plant Director and will be focused on:* Serving as the primary plant operations technical resource for the fiber production areas
sDO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU MEET THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
Successful candidates MUST HAVE these minimum capabilities to be considered for this position:
● Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
● Minimum of 5-10 years of Manufacturing Engineering in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device production.
● Demonstrated experience working with polymers and/or glass fibers.
● Demonstrated experience working with composites in a pilot plant or production environment
● Experienced with PLC based process automation
● Experienced with cGMP in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
● Able to work well with both technical and non-technical personnel
● Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred