Warehouse, Receiving, and Distribution Associate
Greenville, Greer, Duncan areas!
Some entry level!
Plenty of overtime available!
At PrideStaff we work for you!
Partner with us for great opportunities!
PrideStaff is a national staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. With branches across the U.S., our locally-owned and operated offices are plugged into the community. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with leading employers.
We are seeking an ambitious and hard-working Warehouse Associate for a temporary opportunity. If you are experienced with shipping and distribution, or general warehouse responsibilities, apply today!
Warehouse, Receiving and Distribution Associate
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for general shipping and receiving tasks such as receiving, unpacking, checking, and storing merchandise or materials. In this role, you will fill requisitions and orders. You may also operate a forklift or pallet jack (manual or electric).
Other responsibilities of the General Labor / Laborer position include:
- Packing and shipping products and materials
- Preparing products for transport to distribution center, departments, or assembly line
- Performing a variety of tasks within a distribution shipping environment
- Verifying inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock
- Investigating discrepancies and adjusting errors
- Working under general supervision
Job Requirements In the Warehouse Associate role, you must be able to organize facility equipment and materials while maintaining a neat and clean work environment. You must have good communication and organizational skills.
Other requirements of this position include:
- Previous Warehouse experience, preferred but not required
- Forklift and/or pallet jack experience is not required BUT EVERYONE MUST BE WILLING AND ABLE TO LEARN
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds using proper safety methods
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US
Warehouse Worker –Receiving– Distribution - Shipping – Laborer
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment, but you are not temporary to us!
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
“PrideStaff was able to find what I fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Join our Network of Opportunities!