To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beaverton, OR
- David Smith
- Phone: 713-438-0919
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Icon Information Consultants • Beaverton, OR
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under limited supervision working individually or as part of a project team, continuously assesses security and protective related risks to enterprise office locations, assets and employees and makes recommendations for mitigation strategies that will decrease risk. Participates in and oversees projects related to physical security policy, security risk assessment, facility security design, program delivery and process improvement. Identifies security related risks through intelligence gathering and analysis from various sources. Performs complex research and analysis to support security operations. Develops assessments to address problems and security exposures and makes recommendations to the supervisor, project leader or stakeholder management. Ensures operational governance and compliance framework is in place for physical security policy enforcement and program delivery.
• Participates in and leads projects pertaining to risk assessment and vulnerability of company offices and assets, working closely with security management, Global Business Continuity, Real Estate and Compliance Risk.
• Conducts or directs complex research to obtain information such as best practices, operating procedures, industry standards, systems and technology, and regulations.
• Compiles information and for qualitative and quantitative analysis for feasibility of mitigation programs, risk assessment, or other aspects of large or complex security initiatives, partnering with internal groups, such as Real Estate and Business Continuity, as well as external industry peers.
• Gathers and analyzes security related intelligence to support risk identification and assessment efforts for the enterprise through various sources to include social and digital media.
• Develops analytical reports, metrics, and presents well-articulated recommendations to reduce office security exposure and to identify root causes of security related risks to the enterprise.
• Acts as liaison with outside organizations, agencies or regulatory bodies in order to serve corporate interests, ensure policy standards, promote or coordinate resources.
• May oversee the work of other employees or contracted guard force as requested by supervisor and coordinate department projects or programs.
• Performs or provides oversight for elements of program delivery including alarm monitoring, access control, guard force consultancy, regulatory compliance, Security Operations Center protocols, program auditing and risk assessment.
• May be required to assist in investigations for work place violence related issues, working closely with Employee Relations, Legal and business unit claims departments.
• Maintains knowledge of regulations affecting function and works with outside organizations on compliance issues.
• Experience with corporate security risk assessment, analysis and mitigating controls.
• Understanding of corporate security policies, standards and regulatory framework.
• Advanced analytical/problem solving and research skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills for advising various internal stakeholders, to include Sr. Management, as well as writing reports/proposals and making presentations.
• Ability to work independently and lead others during projects
• In-depth knowledge of the business practices and security policy
• Proficiency with spreadsheets and data base software; as normally obtained through a related bachelor's degree and at least five years of relevant experience.
• Proficiency with intermediate research techniques through means of open source, social media, industry databases, peer benchmarking, crime data, background investigation tools and private intelligence providers.