To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chanhassen, MN 55317
- Khue Nguyen
- Phone: 713-438-0919
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Icon Information Consultants • Chanhassen, MN
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
I have a need for an Electrical/CAD Designer for a two year contract. If qualify and interested, please send in an updated resume in a word doc. immediately.
Pay $40.00 - $47.00
Chanhassen, Minnesota 55317
- Works with all disciplines on project teams to meet schedules and project deliverables. Includes participation in design and safety reviews, status updates and process documentation as needed.
- Working with other team members, ensures the implementation of customer specifications for controls systems and equipment.
- Modifies and creates schematics from concepts and "red-lined" documents.
- Specifies and sources electrical components for design - reviews electrical Bills of Materials as required for accuracy and appropriate component selection.
- Interfaces with production employees to assure high quality manufacturing and "Best Practices" in the electrical area.
- Initiates, updates and approves Electrical ECO's.
- Generates and maintains high level layouts, labeling instructions and wiring instructions.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as necessary to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Implementation of standard schematic design and documentation.
- Interface with Final Test on electrical testing and safety.
- Electrical assembly - when required.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical and MS Office (Excel, Word).
- Experience with Agile is a plus.
- Ability to read, edit and create electrical schematics.
- General knowledge of computers, software and electronics.
- Electrical manufacturing expertise.
- AC design experience a plus.
ICON Information Consultants
Toll Free: 1-877-374-3216
Electrical manufacturing expertise
AC Design is a plus