To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, DE
- David Smith
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Icon Information Consultants • Wilmington, DE
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The successful Candidate will be recruiting talent for a variety of positions including function and business unit openings across a variety of locations/facilities in North America. Nearly half of the positions will be filled internally. As a member of the North America Talent Acquisition team, the recruiter will partner with hiring managers and HR business partners throughout the United States, Canada, and occasionally in Puerto Rico as well. While partnering with hiring managers, the recruiter will understand business and staffing requirements, provide market analysis, direct & influence recruitment process, especially with regard to diversity hiring, develop local sourcing strategies (where appropriate), and measure and monitor the quality & cycle time in the execution of the recruiting process. Other recruiting activities/efforts may be assigned/available as needed.
The successful candidate will heavily influence the recruitment & selection process. This will include conducting thorough and timely in-take calls, committing to weekly communications with Hiring Mangers and driving the recruitment at every step of the process to fill jobs w/ qualified candidates. This role focuses heavily on the relationship with hiring managers and requires the recruiter to be highly organized, possess ample experience and genuinely thrive in managing high volumes of requisitions and candidates.
Please note that this position is located in Wilmington, DE.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Defining hiring needs w/ hiring organization / manager:
- Conduct timely and effective intake sessions with hiring manager.
- Define needs, set expectations and plan for selections / interviews.
- Develop quality and effective postings - translating hiring manager job descriptions & needs into effective advertisements to attract finest talent.
- Identify effective sourcing strategies to support hiring a diverse slate of candidates.
- Provide regular updates to the hiring manager, and/or partner with HR Business Partner as needed.
- Develop effective prescreening questions and review resumes to match needs of the positon/organization
- Conduct phone screens for the hiring team
- Manage candidate through Taleo
- Manage the offer process and follow through until onboarding stage
- May support other recruiting team activities as assigned/needed.
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree or will consider equivalent combination of education and experiences
- Minimum 1 year of recruiting experience
- Requires a highly organized and disciplined individual to execute recruiting to meet/exceed expectations
- Must be able to build outstanding relationships w/ Hiring Managers while influencing them on best practices
- Use solid judgment and thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Comply with all employment laws/legal requirements.
- Demonstrated background in developing and executing recruiting process(s)
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Strong professional presence; proven ability to effectively work with internal hiring managers, including those who are not geographically co-located. Includes excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in taking initiative and solving problems from an influential position in an organization
- Proven consulting skills
- Demonstrated use of independent judgment and discretion in the delivery of recruitment services
- Self-motivated, confident and able to work effectively with little supervision; consistently takes initiative, takes action, and has a ‘can do’ attitude
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- Experience with TALEO – ATS system
- Workday-related knowledge/know how