To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, DE
- Leslea Scott
- Phone: 713-438-0919
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Icon Information Consultants • Wilmington, DE
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Performs a variety of administrative duties. Supports one or more members of management and/or staff in a business or functional unit. Work generally requires knowledge of company and/or business/functional practices, policies, programs and/or product line. Resolves routine and non-routine inquiries. Administrative responsibilities include calendaring, document preparation and management, correspondence, travel arrangements, and meeting/travel coordination. Maintains confidentiality.
Support the DuPont Corporate Communications Director of Executive and Global Employee Communications and team
This position requires work with confidential and sensitive information requiring discretion, judgment and analytical skills. The individual selected for this role will act on their own initiative and interface with executive, administrative and line management customers.
This position will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Performs full range of advanced secretarial and administrative responsibilities, including document preparation and management, telephone duties, creating and submitting expense reports, calendaring, travel arrangements, meeting/conference call arrangements, management meetings, etc.
• Coordinates and prioritizes multiple tasks independently
• Work with outside vendors in scheduling meetings
• Acts as focal point for video/audio conference needs including scheduling and set-up
• Acts as ePass sponsor for group
• Act as key support for global communications channels posting and distribution (including Inside the Oval, Town Halls, Bulk Mail distributions, Sharepoint Site Administration and other projects);.,-
position requires some overtime and occasional work after typical business hours.
• Operates general office and function-specific equipment and has strong knowledge of requisite software/technology. E.g. advanced excel skills, mail merge, data searches
• Website skills ability to use Sharepoint sites and design and maintain
• Manages contractors and timecards via AccelerationVMS
• Knowledge of, and adherence to Core Values including participation in/coordination of departmental activities such as Safety Meetings Design, Building Evacuation Procedures, and tracking requirements for Legal Eagle, Safe Driving, Ethics, etc. programs
In order to be qualified for this role, the following is required:
• High school diploma or GED
• 3-5 years' experience working in administrative role
• Self-starter who acts independently with minimum supervision and gets results
• Demonstrated capability of maintaining the highest
· level of confidentiality regarding business, personnel, and organization information
• Strong interpersonal skills as demonstrated by actively developing a spirit of teamwork and cooperation when working with diverse work groups and contributing enthusiastically to the work climate.
Ability to effectively interact with all levels throughout the Company
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing and challenging work environment
Excellent organizational and time management skills to support self and others
Demonstrated ability for high attention for detail
Mastery level computer skills and knowledge in Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
The following skill sets are preferred by the site:
Knowledge and understanding of MyAccess, SmartTravel, GTE, SharePoint, SRM (Supplier Management System)