To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oklahoma City, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quick Lane Technician/Lube Technician
Chrysler - Mopar • Oklahoma City, OK
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bob Howard Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is currently hiring a Quick Lane/Lube Technician to join their very busy Service department. We are seeking customer-oriented, motivated individuals who are quick learners. Must be able to work well as a team player.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience as an automotive tech, or is a recent automotive tech school graduate looking to start a new career in the Automotive industry.
We offer health benefits, competitive pay, and an opportunity for a long-term career.
Apply today to be considered!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards.
- Perform lube changes, tire rotations, and other quick-lane services.
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers.
- 1 years of prior Automotive Tech (Mechanic) experience OR recent Auto Tech school graduate
- ASE OR Chrysler certification is preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)