To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spokane, WA
- Nancy Allison
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Tax Accountant – Spokane CPA Firm Job
SterlingFreeman • Spokane, WA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Tax Senior Accountant – Spokane CPA Firm
More than just tax accountants, we serve as trusted advisors for our sophisticated clientele. At this firm, you work directly with Partners and directly with clients. Our office and technology are best in class. Our Partners, Managers and Staff are among the most sought after in Southern California because of their expertise, integrity and client recommendations. Whether you wish to pursue a Management Role or Partner Track, we will support you with the full professional development resources and mentoring you need to succeed. Just like we help our clients achieve their goals, we help you achieve yours.
Senior Tax Accountant Responsibilities
- Prepare and begin reviewing tax returns for Mid-Sized Private Companies in multiple industries, Investment Entities, High Net-Worth Individuals, Fiduciary Entities, and Non-Profits.
- Assist with Tax Planning and Projections.
- Conduct tax research & prepare accurate work papers
- Respond to tax authority notices independently.
- Make journal entries for year-end close including bank reconciliations.
- Generating trial balance & financial statements.
- Analyze current and prior year General Ledger, Cash book, Journal.
- Discuss with client year-end adjustments to be included.
- Handle routine client questions, and work with clients to obtain necessary information for financials and tax return completion.
- Communicate client service improvement and business growth opportunity ideas to management.
- Assist with training & support of junior tax accountants.
Senior Tax Accountant Qualifications & Requirements
- MUST HAVE 2+ years Current CPA Firm experience
- CPA earned or in-progress
- Bachelor’s required, Master's in Tax or Accounting preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets
- Perform complex financial analysis
Desired Soft Skills
- Integrity, Intellectual Strength & Agility
- History of being a passionate learner who welcomes skill-stretching opportunities.
- Bring an Entrepreneurial point of point-of-view Tax Accountant role.
- Are an energized professional - seeking greater responsibilities and more autonomy with clients.
- Have the passion & curiosity to look through the financials into the business, to identify potential opportunities for client gain.
- Are engaging & thrive building relationships internally and externally.
For immediate & CONFIDENTIAL consideration for this Senior Tax Accountant opportunity, please click APPLY
100% CPA Firm Recruiting + M&A Consulting
10,000+ CPA firms in our Network
100,000+ Contacts in CPA Firms Everywhere