To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
- Hiring Manager
- Phone: (704) 209 - 7141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative - Entry Level
Dynamic Marketing Acquisitions • Charlotte, NC
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Account Representative - Inside Sales Account Representative
Job Function for our inside sales representative:
- Our Inside Sales Representative greets customers and provides excellent customer service while getting maximum sales results.
- Our Inside Sales Representative must have consistent professional, friendly, and positive behavior at all times with customers, co-workers, and managers.
- Our Inside Sales Representative will be working with our retail partners and clients on obtaining the most qualified customers
- Our Inside Sales Representative will have ongoing learning and updates self on new product knowledge and up to date specials.
Benefits as an inside sales representative:
- Earn a great income
- Freedom and flexibility with the job, or you can make it a career
- Career training
- Mentoring and leadership development
- Weekly bonuses, contests, and a fast-paced environment
We are currently seeking to hire motivated and ambitious individuals that stand out as a part of our entry level inside sales representative team. We will then train those qualified sales (with 100% full training / paid training) reps into our Account Manager Role. We need more people to meet the demands of our clients for this year! Sales experience or account management is a plus but is not required. We have a solid training program.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications for an Inside Sales Representative:
- Experience dealing with the public
- Customer service and sales related experience/exposure
- An interest in sales, helping customers, and training