To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Administrative Assistant
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you have over 3 years marketing experience?
Are you passionate about building high performing teams and delivering extraordinary customer experiences?
This could be the perfect position for you!
Join this creative and dynamic commercial real estate organization contributing to a visionary approach and an executive staff which leads by example giving back to community and a wide variety of local charitable involvement.
● Support brokers marketing plan and apply strategic concepts to achieve business goals and marketing initiatives.
● Possess proven project management skills and ability to create and execute marketing plans.
● Conduct research and post property listings, update company website and social media pages.
● Design property listing signage.
● Provide research resources and industry related news.
● Update and maintain client management system using company CRM and Outlook.
● Prepare marketing materials for listings/Developments using InDesign, Illustrator and PowerPoint.
● Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
● Highly motivated professional with previous commercial real estate marketing experience.
● Desire to work in a team oriented and entrepreneurial environment.
Excellent benefits included.