To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Exciting and high-profile opportunity in global consulting firm supporting recruiting team. 100% company paid benefits and comprehensive benefits package.
· Manage local interview process working with team to ensure candidates are scheduled promptly
· Greet candidates and provide on-site support of hiring efforts
· Assist scheduling interviews and calls in recruiting process
· Prepare materials for marketing events
· Respond to candidate inquiries
· Manage retreat and meeting logistics
· Maintain candidate records through hiring process
· Coordinate event advertising
· Degree required
· High level of professionalism and ability to work with minimal supervision
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
· Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
· Proven organizational and problem-solving skills
· Must be able to attend evening and weekend events
· Display high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
Excellent benefits included, but not limited to, employer paid medical and dental, LTD, performance driven bonus, profit sharing, 401k and more.