Join this creative and highly innovative organization in their visionary approach to success of an award winning business. Executive staff leads by example giving back to community and charitable involvement, encouraging all employees active participation in giving back to the community as well as self-care.
- Ensure executives are supported in:
- Calendar management using Outlook.
- Managing meetings, appointments and events.
- Assist in event planning of frequent corporate events and trade shows.
- Arrange travel including flights, hotel accommodations, and car service.
- Assist with board meeting communications.
- Conduct research for potential new product leads.
- Ensure office runs smoothly with vendors, technology and supplies.
● Degree preferred
● High level of professionalism and ability to work with minimal supervision
● Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
● Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
● Proven organizational and problem solving skills
● Excellent time management skills
● Manage innovative and fast paced environment
Excellent benefits included, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, 401K with match, 20 PTO days, paid time for charitable work, stipend for fitness classes, and educational assistance.