Pridestaff, a national staffing company, is seeking a career driven, enthusiastic staffing specialist to join our team. We are looking for someone with a desire to build relationships with clients and assist candidates in finding their dream job. Our candidate will have a passionate work ethic, and a strong desire to succeed and thrive in a faced paced work environment.
As a Staffing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a database of qualified candidates to place in positions, temporary or temporary to perm, with our clients. You will partner with our sales team on various recruiting projects. In the role as Staffing Specialist, you will be responsible for conducting interviews, administering employment tests, and posting job advertisements to various job boards or other recruitment sourcing sites.
Additional responsibilities for the Recruiter will include:
- Working with Hiring Manager to discuss job requirements for positions and candidates’ skill sets
- Creating a recruiting strategy to deliver the most qualified candidates to the client
- Evaluating test scores, conducting orientation and following up with candidate on potential temporary or temporary to perm assignments
As a Recruiter, you must have at least one year experience in recruitment or enrollment. We are looking for someone with the ability to create key relationships quickly and maximize resources effectively to achieve recruitment goals. The Recruiter must also enjoy working in a positive “team" oriented environment.
Additional requirements for the Recruiter will include:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency in basic computer applications-MS office
- Solid candidate sourcing and interviewing skills
- Spanish speaking is not a requirement but it is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment