To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
- Nicholas Laroche
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Associate
Confiedntial • Kansas City, MO
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Fast paced Chrysler dealership is seeking a qualified Customer Service Associate. This position is responsible for preparing records, accepting payment in forms of cash/credit card/checks or outside funding. Also submitting claims to outside sources and distributors and following up on payment as needed.
- Process claims on a timely basis for each advisor or manager.
- Efficiently and effectively coordinate with advisors to ensure proper payments.
- Communicates issues and train others regarding compliance with dealership requirements.
- Ensure repair order document storage complies with established corporate, legal and manufacturer’s retention requirements.
- Responsible for working schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior dealership experience is a plus
- Professional personal appearance
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States, be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.