To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Brighton, MN 55112
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC / FORD AUTO TECH / JOURNEYMAN
New Brighton Ford • New Brighton, MN
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS / JOURNEYMAN
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to continue your automotive technician career with New Brighton Ford: YOUR MINNEAPOLIS FORD DEALER!
- Automotive technicians / auto mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
- Ford automotive technicians / auto techs diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Automotive technicians / automotive mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Auto techs / automotive technician explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must have at least 5 year's previous tech experience
- Must have ASE certifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license, 21 years of age or older, willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
We at New Brighton Ford want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. As a Ford Certified Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will diagnose and repair vehicles from the dynamic Ford product line – from Ford tough trucks to fuel-efficient hybrids. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles – and we’re looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Help us bring the industry back home – apply today!
- Family owned and operated for over 80 years
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Closed Sundays
- Large Inventory!
- Union Job