To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1200 East Avis Drive
Madison Heights, MI 48071
- Andrea Malone
- Phone:: 248-307-2917
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Specmo EnterpriSes • Madison Heights, MI
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Specmo Enterprises, a refurbishing facility for GM speedometer clusters and radios is looking for an experienced Call Center Customer Service Representative to join our team of eight close knit team members!
This is NOT a high volume job! There are down times when team members are able to read, do homework, play on phones/check Facebook, etc.
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for answering phones, order processing, maintaining customer's account information, responding to emails from customers and vendors and serving as the Company receptionist.
We are looking for candidates that possess the following:
- At least one (1) year previous call center or retail sales/service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in Excel
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- The ability to listen
- Problem solving skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, positive attitude and confidence are a must!
- The ability to work in a team
- Self-control. Must have the ability to remain calm when dealing with customers
- Professional phone presence
Other duties of this position MAY include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining and updating customer account information as needed.
- Sign in products shipped-in for repair or conversion and directs to appropriate technician or exchanges with replacement stock when appropriate.
- Signs out completed products and prepares invoices for the purchase or repair of product.
- Answers customer questions and assists with resolution of problems.
- Assists customers with billing/statement questions relevant to the department.
- Issue credits for dealership labor, car rental, shipping or other incidental costs resulting from defective or incorrect Specmo product.
We offer the following benefit package to our full time employees:
- ASRHealthBenefits using the HAP PPO & EPO Networks
- Guardian Dental Plan/Vision Discount Plan
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Company Apparel Program Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- GM Supplier Discount
- GREAT CO-WORKERS!!
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Interested applicants can email their resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 248-307-2917.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous customer service experience in a service, retail or business related environment preferred.
- Ability to successfully demonstrate customer service and computer skills on the Customer Service Assessment.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a sense of urgency to get the work done.
- Excellent phone presence required.
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Windows applications and be able to maneuver within various screens, tabs and software systems.