To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1200 East Avis Drive
Madison Heights, MI 48071
- Phone:: 248-307-2917
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative- Service Counter
Specmo EnterpriSes • Madison Heights, MI
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Service Counter Representatives are responsible for giving A+ service! You will be assisting walk-in customers and over-the-phone customers regarding product shipped in for repair or conversions.
Other duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining and updating customer account information as needed.
- Sign in products shipped-in for repair or conversion and directs to appropriate technician or exchanges with replacement stock when appropriate.
- Signs out completed products and prepares invoices for the purchase or repair of product.
- Answers customer questions and assists with resolution of problems.
- Assists customers with billing/statement questions relevant to the department.
- Issue credits for dealership labor, car rental, shipping or other incidental costs resulting from defective or incorrect Specmo product.
We offer the following benefit package to our full time employees:
- ASR/via HAP Network, EPO Core, EPO Premium and PPO Plans
- Guardian Dental Plan/Vision Discount Plan
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Company Apparel Program Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- GM Supplier Discount
- GREAT CO-WORKERS!!
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Interested applicants can email their resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 248-307-2917.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous customer service experience in a service, retail or business related environment preferred.
- Ability to successfully demonstrate customer service and computer skills on the Customer Service Assessment.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a sense of urgency to get the work done.
- Excellent phone presence required.
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Windows applications and be able to maneuver within various screens, tabs and software systems.