Full Charge Bookkeeper
Our client is growing rapidly and is looking to expand their accounting staff. They are searching for a candidate that is not afraid to take the reins and get the job done. Must be able to switch tasks at a moment’s notice and also communicate effectively with all different personnel/departments within the company. This position requires dedication URL blocked - click to applyand an individual that is able to diligently meet deadlines.
• This individual will be responsible for end to end bookkeeping for a multi-faceted client.
• Ability to conduct all aspects of the A/P & A/R process, bank reconciliations, account reconciliations, including monthly and annual payroll returns
• Prepare general ledger and quarterly reports for the management summarizing transactions across multiple categories
• Prepare some federal and state individual income tax returns under supervision of a manager
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
• BS in Accounting required and/or Associates in Accounting with proven success with in the accounting department
• Minimum 1-3 years experience
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, familiar with ERP Accounting systems, and advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, V-lookups)
• Very presentable with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Multitask with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of flexibility
• Strong computer skills required, including file and data management using windows
• Implement and maintain well-organized files, both digital and paper