To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Boston, MA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are thrilled to partner with an non profit organization in Boston who promotes a healthy and thriving New England.
This position is an immediate opportunity to work for a company who is looking for a compassionate, hard-working individuals to join their finance and accounting team.
If you want to work on a team who has a passion for supporting each other, and one where you can truly see the positive impact on the communities this organization works with then this is the place for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Accounting, review and reporting for Grants
- Prepare Budgets & financial reports for grants
- Aid in preparation of annual organization budget
- General Ledger account management including monthly reconciliation and financial reporting;
- Oversee, prepare, review and post month-end closing procedures
- Bachelor’s degree, as well as 7+ years working in a professional accounting position
- Strong knowledge of non-profit and grant accounting a plus
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting and analysis
- Problem solving and analysis skills