To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
15620 Valley Boulevard
City of Industry, CA 91744
- Yanira Bland
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
C&F Foods, Inc. • City of Industry, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Providing confidential executive-level support to the President & CEO: Managing and coordinating the administrative functions and welfare within the office of the President. Assist the President & CEO, in such duties as may be assigned or delegated to implement services designed to meet the needs of C&F Foods Inc. Perform tasks that are diverse and advanced. May be required to occasionally work overtime and weekends.
Main Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Completing a broad range of administrative tasks for one or more Executives which may include; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; arranging travel plans; agendas; completing expense reports; composing documents of a confidential nature
- Types and prepares letters, reports, emails, memos as needed
- Takes minutes at meetings and publishes
- Prioritizing conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on all project related tasks
- Managing the day to day operations of the office
- Planning, coordinating and scheduling meetings and events
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing reports and presentations
- Managing incoming calls and handle customer and vendor inquiries
- Receiving and welcoming guests and visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Review operating practices; recommend and implement improvements
- Maintain inventory of office supplies; anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Arranging detailed travel plans for employees, customers, vendors as needed
- Processes check-requests and expense reports.
Knowledge, Skills and
- Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: High school diploma or equivalency, college helpful but not required, and 3 to 5 years of related office experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Skills Required: computer knowledge, detail oriented, able to multitask. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively