To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Macon, Warner Robins, Centerville, Perry, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate - Manager In Training
DotCom Marketing • Macon, Warner Robins, Centerville, Perry, GA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Manager (Retail Sales / Marketing) Manager in Training
DotCom Marketing is looking for a dynamic individual, who is ready to join our sales management training program and is ready for a new and exciting opportunity. You will be responsible for retail inside sales, marketing and business development.
For your personal and professional development, we offer growth and learning opportunities. You will gain relevant sales management skills that will broaden your business acumen and will provide you the opportunity to grow- we promote ONLY from within! DotCom Marketing is a place where friendships are made and successes are rewarded.
We offer a great benefits package that includes a guarantee AND bonuses, bonus opportunities, medical, and paid vacation.
There has never been a better time to see what this job can mean to you!
Manager in Training (Retail Sales / Marketing)
As our Management Trainee, you will be responsible for the store program, products, as well as managing employees, training, development, and performance improvement, as well as managing sales expectations and quotas . You will be engaged in retail inside sales, marketing, and business development by providing quality customer service.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring assigned stores are to company standards; following opening and closing procedures; ensuring policies, managing sales and orders, verifying incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Business Administration functions, such as managing time sheets, clock in and clock outs, store locations, client relationships, as well as over seeing the sale pipeline.
- Other duties as assigned
Sales Administration - We Train!
- Driving sales to meet or exceed budget; executing the company’s selling program; determining pricing within company guidelines on merchandise; calling guests for delivery reminders; completing follow-up guest calls
- Maintaining awareness of competitor’s advertisements and services offered; resolving guest issues as needed; completing assigned training and learning materials as required for advancement opportunities; participating in company/vendor training classes to remain current on products, offerings, and programs.
Ideal Sales Managers will have experience in inside sales, marketing, and business development. You should also possess superior communication and customer service skills.
Additional requirements of a Sales Manager include:
- Results Driven
- Service Oriented
- Strong fit within organization’s culture
- Fast thinker with high self- motivation
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- Associate’s degree or 2 to 4 years of Retail Sales Experience; or a combination of both