To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Elk Grove Village, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A firm in the construction industry located in Oak Brook is looking to add an Account Manager to their growing team! The Account Manager will work primarily with property owners and must have great relationship building skills.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Analysis and design of objectives and events
- Manage project budgets, ensure quality control, and plan work according to objectives
- Understand project financials for approval of large dollar amounts
- Assess and control risk; estimate resources and allocation of resources
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- Identify, manage, and control changes
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by establishing and enforcing procedures rules and regulations
- Maintain existing vendor relationships
- Prepare and project status reports
- Respond promptly to customer needs and meet commitments
- Look for methods to promote and improve quality
- Undertake self-development activities
Requirements of the Account Manager:
- Associates degree required
- 3-7 years’ experience, preferably in construction trades
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to calculate commissions, discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volumes
- Working knowledge of basic algebra and geometry principles
- Must be available to travel 1-2 days per month
- Ability to handle high work load at times and to effectively multi-task
- Ability to adapt easily to changes in the work environment
- Ability to present information in a one-on-one or small-group setting