To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Relocate to Kearney, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Master Level Mechanic
Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Relocate to Kearney, NE
Posted 9 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job is located in Kearney, NE
With over a 95 year heritage, Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for Experienced Technicians to join our team!! Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department!
RELOCATION PACKAGE AND SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Chrysler (or any other major franchise) Certification highly preferred
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as an automotive technician
- 5 National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications (all 8 preferred)
- Must have some level of instructor led automotive training (e.g. high school automotive, vocational, college, technical school, OEM, etc.)
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Industry top wages for positive, quality team members
- SIGN ON BONUS
- RELOCATION PACKAGE
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Employer sponsored group health insurance
- Employer sponsored dental insurance
- Group disability and life insurance available
- Matching 401k
- Cafeteria/Flex plain
- A positive culture with plenty of hours available
Start your career as an automotive technician for Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today.