To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kathryn McCormack
- Phone: (952) 546-1100
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
THE RIGHT STAFF LLC • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Support the daily operations of a Supply Chain Department within a healthcare organization located in Minneapolis, MN. We are seeking a Clerical Support Admin for a short-term contract opportunity. Prior clerical experience required. If you are a clerical admin looking for a short-term project opportunity, Apply Today!
Benefits of Clerical Support Admin:
- Pay $16-$18 per hour
- Located in Minneapolis, MN
- Short-term contract for 2 - 6-week project
- THE RIGHT STAFF offers Healthcare, vacation and referral bonuses
Responsibilities for the Clerical Support Admin:
- Support the day to day operations of the Supply Chain department with administrative duties mainly in Purchasing Card/Employee Reimbursement department
- Task will include opening, and organizing mail, scanning, alphabetizing and filing documents as well as some audit and email communication work
- Provide additional project support to other departments as needed, including Data entry responsibilities in People Soft
Apply by sending resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 651-288-2800 for more details.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requirements for a Clerical Support Admin:
- Must have at least 1 year of prior administrative/clerical/customer service experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior Peoplesoft experience is highly preferred
- Prior Auditing and Supply Chain experience is a plus.
- Must be organized, detailed, and able to work independently.