To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
- Bianca Kitsuse
- Phone: 2625055433
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service and Sales Rep
Solvy Seven, Inc. • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service and Sales
Position Title: Account Manager
Position Industries: Customer Service, Sales, Marketing
Position Location: Brookfield, WI Home Office
About Solvy Seven, Inc.
Solvy Seven's marketing approach offers a platform for heightened communication and performance. Our marketing materials are bolstered by face to face interactions from our knowledgeable, professional, and personable Account Managers. In this modern age of digital marketing, Solvy Seven offers a hybrid approach of combining modern technology and resources with the classic and timeless human interaction that consistently captivates our target audience.
Solvy Seven, Inc. currently has new openings in our Sales and Marketing Department. Our openings are exclusive to candidates with the following attributes:
- Comfortable in a team and individual setting
- High-level communication skills
If the six characteristics listed above are a strong parallel to your personality, we encourage you to review an overview of the Account Manager position below:
Initial Responsibilities include:
- Acquisition of New Accounts
- Retention of Existing Accounts
- Genuine and Outstanding Customer Service
- Leadership Development
- Client Interaction and Presentations
- Sales Tracking and Management
Areas of Training:
- Business Communication and Negotiation skills
- Marketing Strategy
- Leadership Development
- Customer Service Essentials
- Business and Organizational skills
- Time Management
- Finance Management (Personal and Business)
- Public Speaking
- Sales Strategy
Responsibilities beyond 1-3 Months:
- High-Volume Sales Acquisition
- Sales and Customer Service Training
- Corporate-Style Training and Development of Team Members
- Fundamental Interviewing Techniques
- Office Leadership
Please read carefully:
Solvy Seven's reputation has allowed us the opportunity to offer flexible job requirements. Our track record shows that the right personality has a higher return on investment over specific qualifications. As a result, we have comprised a list of the most common experience and qualifications that converts to advancement and long-term success at our company:
- Preferred, NOT Required: Bachelor's/Associate's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, Public Relations, Sales, or Sports Management
- Leadership/Active Involvement and Experience (i.e. Division I, II, and III Athletes, Club Sports Leadership and Participation, Greek Life, Supervisor/Training Roles, Academic Club Leadership, General University Involvement,Volunteer Project Management, etc.)
- Fast-Paced Industry Experience (Resident Advisor, Campus Sales and Marketing, Restaurant, Retail, Hospitality, Customer Service, Facility Management, etc.)
Solvy Seven, Inc. promotes diversity and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
For more background and insight into Solvy Seven please visit our website:
Solvy Seven, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Although we play an integral role in the Sales Industry, our positions DO NOT involve door-to-door or business-to-business sales.