To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, MI
- Human Resources
- Phone: 248-385-5123
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales and Marketing Rep - Full Time
Blue Chip Endeavors • Rochester, MI
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Blue Chip Endeavors is a retail sales and marketing firm here in the Detroit Metro area. We do all of our own training and no sales and marketing experience is required. All of our positions start out in sales and marketing within retailers, but ultimately as a rapidly expanding company, we are looking for managers and business partners to help in our expansion. We only believe in advancement from within based on merit, so we have developed an advancement structure that allows those who are willing to work hard with a willingness to learn the ability to rapidly advance. Our expansion offices will be both here in the metro area with new clients and to new markets outside of the Detroit Metro area with our existing clients.
We do communicate with our customers face-to-face inside major retailers; however, this is not a door to door, business to business, or telemarketing position. Once we have acquired the customer for our client we become that customers account manager, meaning we handle the customer service for them and are responsible for overseeing their account. This creates a more loyal and profitable customer which is why our clients are encouraging us to grow to new markets with them and delivering these results in other areas also.
Why our team members win:
- Training, education, and growth opportunities are provided at each level of our business
- We provide a fun, yet professional environment
- We offer opportunities to travel and network
- Recognition is given openly in front of peers and through performance bonuses
- We train in a variety of areas including HR, customer service, management, leadership, etc.
Why Blue Chip Endeavors wins:
- We deliver our clients their most loyal customers
- We offer our team members rapid advancement that the corporate world can’t
- Our industry is a win-win and with that comes a high demand for our services
- We are small enough to deliver results for each customer and team member
- Our systems are transferable to multiple products and industries
Why our clients win:
- We give large corporations a local presence
- Our customers are the most profitable for our clients
- Our customer acquisitions help our clients hit their sales goals
- Provide customer service locally to our customers and not through a 1-800 number
Why the retailer wins:
- We offer additional services and expertise that otherwise the retailers couldn’t deliver
- The retailer gains additional profits through our services
- We deliver results that help the stores its managers and associates to hit their targets
We train all of our team members with a combination of in the office, on the job, and conference style training so experience in sales / marketing, and/or management is not required. What is required to be offered and thrive in our account manager position is:
You Must Be:
- Able to be productive in teams and individually
- Hungry to learn
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Willing to help others achieve their goals
- Trustworthy and have high integrity