Medicall Call Center/Benefits Verification - Walk-ins Welcome
LAST TWO WEEKS FOR WALK-INS. DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY
Walkins Welcome - Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 3pm
Location: 6000 Fairview Rd. Suite 150, Charlotte, NC
Hiring on the Spot for Qualified Candidates!
If you have previously interviewed with TalentBridge, please contact your recruiter.
Please bring a copy of your resume.
Please complete the application below:
URL blocked - click to apply
Talent Bridge is recruiting for talented medical call center/customer service representatives. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate by phone with insurance Companies as a representative of a physician’s office in order to verify patient medical insurance coverage in a call center environment.
- Enroll patients into copay assistant programs using excellent customer service skills
- Accurate and timely claim submission and claim status
- Reviews all patient insurance benefit information
- Maintains frequent phone contact with provider representatives, third party customer service representatives, pharmacy staff, and case managers.
- Reports any reimbursement trends/delays to supervisor (e.g. billing denials, claim denials, pricing errors, payments, etc.).
- Processes any necessary insurance/patient correspondence.
- Communicates effectively to payors and/or claims clearinghouse to ensure accurate and timely electronically filed claims.
- Medical Insurance Experience
- Call Center/Customer Service Experience
- Familiarity of eligibility requirements and general benefits provided by most payers.
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers in a call center environment; resolves any customer requests in a timely and accurate manner; escalates complaints accordingly.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships.
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
If you have previously interviewed with Talent Bridge, please contact your recruiter.