To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
120 Mountainview Boulevard
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
- Janine Bilancia
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable - Vendor Relations Team Lead (Oracle Retail)
Barnes & Noble College • Basking Ridge, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB TITLE: Accounts Payable - Vendor Relations Team Lead (Oracle Retail)
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Vendor Relations
- Home Office Merchandisers and Merchandise Information Office team
- Store Managers
- Merchandise Payables Team
- Support Services (IT and Oracle Retail)
- Store Operations
JOB SUMMARY: The Accounts Payable - Vendor Relations Team Lead is required to have a thorough understanding of a three-way matching system (purchase order, receiving and invoice). The team lead will need to gather facts, analyze problems in depth and break down into components. The Team Lead will work collaboratively with Barnes & Noble College Merchandisers and 700+ bookstores in identification and resolution of issues with PO, invoices, receivers and reports.
The Vendor Relations Team Lead will provide management with project status updates, feedback and appropriate reporting on key process focused objectives. He/she will help plan, roll-out, support and provide training to others. The Team Lead will be identified as a subject matter expert in Oracle Retail operations. This role will be responsible for reporting system related issues, testing changes and system enhancements. The Team Lead will provide guidance to the team on issue resolutions.
The Vendor Relations Team Lead will assist the Supervisor in documenting process maps and procedures for new initiatives or changes to existing processes. He/she will recommend and undertake continuous system and process improvements to ensure quality service delivery to key stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills as he/she will be interacting daily with people throughout the Barnes & Noble College organization
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Organized with strong sense of priority and commitment to deadlines
- Technically proficient
- Perform other responsibilities as directed by the Vendor Relations Supervisor
- Complies at all times with the Standards, policies and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics set out in the Bookseller Handbook
- Oracle Retail Experience Preferred
- College Degree required with one (1) to three (3) years of Merchandise Payables experience
- At least one (1) year of experience in a team lead role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Retail experience beneficial
Barnes & Noble College is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.