To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Mike Stapinski
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Engineering, Senior Software Engineer - Will Relocate to Houston
Next Step Systems • Houston, TX
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
***Company has experienced consistent growth adding 20% to their headcount each year!***
We are searching for a Senior Software Engineer with extraordinary programming skills to help the build-out of a scalable investment management post-trade platform. Responsibilities include developing software that enables critical functions such as funding, cash management, trading operations, fund accounting, investor accounting, corporate accounting, and regulatory reporting.
The Senior Software Engineer in this role will be responsible for partnering with stakeholders in New York to develop, implement and roll out technology solutions to address a wide array of complex business problems.
Fantastic opportunity with a very successful, growing company with cutting-edge technology and a staff consisting of many of the brightest technical talent in the world. Will relocate the right candidate. Will Sponsor Visa’s.
Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from a top computer science program preferred. Prefer degrees from Rice University, University of Texas-Austin, Texas A&M, University of Houston, Texas Tech University, University of Georgia, University of Virginia, Duke University. Also, Carnegie Mellon University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Stanford University, University of California-Berkeley, Cornell University, University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, Princeton University, University of Washington, Georgia Institute of Technology, California Institute of Technology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in hands-on large scale software development and enterprise architecture.
- Experience with Java (or other VM languages), Python, C#, C or C++.
- Extensive experience designing and developing in-house software solutions.
- Deep knowledge of technology solutions in one or more of the following functional areas is highly desirable: funding, cash management, trading operations, fund accounting, investor accounting, corporate accounting, and regulatory reporting.
- BS or MS in Computer Science.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in the investment management, fund administration, clearing, or prime brokerage space with a strong working knowledge of business processes they were exposed to.
- Ownership mindset, with demonstrated partnership with functional counterparts to deliver on a material set of business objectives.
- Delivered technology and developed subject matter expertise within one the above noted functional areas.
- Designed and delivered high volume functionally complex software services.
Keywords: Houston TX Jobs, Corporate Engineering Senior Software Engineer, C/C++, C#, Java, Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Texas Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems. We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
No Corp-To-Corp Or Third Party Recruiters; W-2 Direct Hire Only.